Week in the West
Allow us to help you plan an ultimate luxury western Montana vacation. Relax and unwind or find authentic adventure in each hour of the day. Create lasting family connections and memories as you enjoy our 500 acre ranch on horse back, learn to line dance, dine on fine cuisine, float the Madison River, explore the Lewis and Clark Caverns or lose yourself in the countryside on a hike.
2022 Vacation Bookings AVAILABLE NOW. CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO BEGIN YOUR BOOKING TODAY.
Available Dates for Week in the West 2022
June 6 – June 12
June 13 – June 19
June 20 – June 26
June 27 – July 3
July 11 – July 17
July 18 – July 24
July 25- July 31
Aug 1 – Aug 7
Aug 8 – Aug 14
Aug 15 – Aug 21
Aug 29 – Sept 4
Sept 5 – Sept 11
Sept 12 – Sept 18
Sept 19 – Sept 25
What you can expect from a Week in the West Vacation:
Activities for the Whole Family.
- Enjoy plenty of time on horseback – including sunset rides, lunch rides, and kids rodeo activities.
- Authentic adventure hiking or kayaking in beautiful Montana.
- Local experiences such as beer or wine tastings.
Expertly Crafted Local Montana Cuisine
Comfort and Adventure
Each of our accommodation options have been designed to be comfortable, cozy and luxurious.
From an amazing night’s sleep to the special touches you’ll enjoy when you wake up in the morning, we’ve taken a detail-oriented approach to outfitting each cabin, tent, and camper. Enjoy both comfort and adventure in each of these unique quarters.
- Each cabin sleeps 6.
- Made from rough-sawn Douglas fir, handcrafted from the old mill on the ranch.
- Luxury bedding for a soothing night’s sleep.
- Private bathrooms.
- Kitchenettes for added independence.
- Access to the Clubhouse with a full kitchen, bar, living room, and outdoor space.
We highly recommend spending a week in one of our funky refurbished campers, circa 1950! Talk about an unforgettable experience — these campers will offer you a one-of-a-kind stay on Montana’s open plains.
- Fully outfitted, including comfortable beds and bedding.
- Fits two in a full bed.
- Dry camping with access to the Clubhouse.