Intimacy and Authenticity – The beauty of small weddings
The number one comment we hear in the weeks after the wedding from our couples is something along the lines of “I had a wonderful time, it was the best day of my life, but it was all such a blur, I maybe only talked to half my guests!” We get it – talking to hundreds of people in one night is close to impossible, especially when you are trying to enjoy your special day that you have spent the better part of a year looking forward to and preparing for. For this reason we love the intimacy and authenticity that a small wedding offers – for the record, our definition of small is 75 guests or less.
Right now, we’re offering an exclusive deal for those of you looking for a smaller, more manageable wedding:
Regular Package Value: $3500
Exclusive Deal (if booked before 4/30/2019): $2900
For a lot of couples the desire to have a small wedding is there – they often get caught up in the guest lists coming in from mom, dad, step mom, grandma etc. So how do you go about limiting the guest list? Who gets cut? Our advice – create a distinct definition for your guest list; for example, immediate family and would be wedding part only. By creating a clear definition it will become easier to tell friends and extended family the reason they didn’t get an invitation. We suggest preparing something to say so you don’t get caught off guard – something like, “We will have a better individual celebration with you this way, since you won’t be one face in a hundred we would have been trying to see in one day.”
For us, there are three reasons why we love a small wedding
- Budget: A small wedding opens up more room in your budget. With less people you either have more money to spend on nicer items – like food, perhaps for a small wedding you consider a plated meal instead of a buffet. OR perhaps you save a bunch of menu – put it towards an epic honeymoon adventure or a down payment on your dream home
- Intimacy: A small wedding allows you to make lasting memories with your closest family and friends. You have time to have quality conversations and spend more than a few minutes enjoying the wedding festivities with everyone.
- Personality: With a small wedding you have a chance to truly make it your own. Spend money and time on what is important to you instead of everyone else. Large weddings tend to turn into events that are all about everyone else instead of all about you as a couple.
In honor of small weddings we are offering a discount on our Premier Elopement Package:
- 75 people max ceremony clubhouse lawn
- Hand Made ceremony Benches for 75
- Hand made table and chairs for 75
- Fire pit use at clubhouse
- Use of bridal salon lodging
- Single day clean up excluding packing of outside rental
- Hill top and barn photos
- Use of groom’s billards room
- Hand made ceremony arch
- Lawn Games
- Group Discount for guest lodging and $10 per person credit to our Hops and Honey Bar
Interested in booking this exclusive deal for $2900? Connect with our event coordinator.
Photographer: Amelia Anne Photography
Flowers: Allison Brooke Design
Cocktails: Dry Hill Distillery
Dress: Eskay Bridal
Mens Wear: Macy’s
Planning, Design, Venue & Catering: Headwaters Ranch